POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sound of pov: notes macro : Re: sound of pov: notes macro Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sound of pov: notes macro
From: Spock
Date: 30 Nov 2002 11:01:28
Message: <3de8e0d8@news.povray.org>
This looks cool and potentially useful.  If I could offer a suggestion for
improvement it would be to make the shapes more three-dimensional using
spheres, cylinders, etc. instead of the current "cut out" appearance.

I have attached an old image to give you a starting point, but I suspect you
can do much better than this...

"Johan Feyaerts" <joh### [at] no_spamskynetbe> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Wrote some macro's for displaying music notes in povray:
>
> source see:http://users.skynet.be/johan.feyaerts/raytracing.htm
>
> --
> Kind regards
> Johan Feyaerts